In this role you will collaborate closely with our product and solution specialists and our Director for Marketing and Communications along with partner specialist agencies in order to plan, analyze, design, and create official marketing materials that educate and inform both internal and external audiences about Volex’s mission, people, programs, and services.
In this role you will be expected to:
Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Graphic design theory, typography, color theory.
• Technical expertise with graphic design and print production software.
• Publication layout and design.
• Commercial printing requirements and practices.
Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Maintaining an established work schedule.
• Creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Effectively managing tight deadlines and multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail, follow through and adherence to brand standards.
• Effectively using self-discipline and initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time and meeting deadlines and production schedules.
• Effectively using initiative to stay updated on the latest trends and practices marketing graphic design.
• Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
• Maintaining equipment and software.
• Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
Computer Skills Required
• Extensive computer work. Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software and graphic design and publishing applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Internet, FTP, and scanning software in a predominantly PC-based environment.